Experience and Skills:
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- Three or more years of HR experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Proven experience handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products.
Preferred Education and Experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Masters’ degree in human resources or related field.
- Professional recruiting experience, ideally in technical or software development industry.
- Experience in benefits administration.
- Proven experience administering a self-funded medical insurance plan.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities however as the company grows this position will be allocated direct reports.
This job operates in a professional office environment and is required to report to the office each working day. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift or move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
HealthMine provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HealthMine will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.