As a member of the UX Design Team at HealthMine, creating and elevating our user engagement is your first priority. You’ll work alongside other designers, product managers and developers daily and own all your designs from initial concept to implementation. By gathering user feedback, designing highly intuitive experiences, and creating outstanding visual designs, you’ll be instrumental in our overall product strategy. Your insight and creativity should encourage our users to continually take charge of their health with the help of our application.
With such an exciting and emerging industry at hand, a new UX Designer on the team must be passionately curious, adept at innovative approaches to design, masterful at understanding what drives user behavior, and energetic enough to execute rapidly ahead of the competition.
- Produce compelling and thoughtful experiences within mobile and web applications
- Create a cohesive experience across products and platforms to make improving your health feel intuitive, fun, and effortless
- Seek out new problems to solve and help shape the product design roadmap
- Refine information architecture, interaction design, and visual design with low and high fidelity mockups
- Apply a deliberate tone and emotion for the user’s experience through refined copy, color scheme, and other visual design best practices
- Leverage metrics, optimization, qualitative, and quantitative research to inform and validate design decisions
- Communicate detailed design considerations to the development team and guide them through execution in an agile environment
- Work closely and collaboratively with product managers, other designers, developers, data scientists, and marketer